6 Lath Hanging Clothes Rack Airer - 1.2m
At Thatch&Stone we don’t just love the home we’re in, we love the world which surrounds it. Our environment is as important to us as the quality of our products, which is why we are so passionate about our clothes airers.
Without the need for a tumble drier, the airers can cut your electrical bills and help you do you bit for the environment. The pulley operated clothes ariers raise your washed clothes above your head, in a way which has been used to dry clothes and free up floor space for decades.
We offer a range of clothes airers, ranging from 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 laths in several colour finishes, the cast iron ends are also available in a variety of colours, including: black, white, red, green, blue, cream, chrome, brass and bronze.
Each FSC accredited pine softwood lath is kiln dried and aged and have been left natural, untreated and smooth so your clothes do not snag when being removed or stain while drying.
- Cast iron pulleys and wheels specifically designed for strength and durability
- 1 year product warranty
- 30 day returns policy, should you not be satisfied with your product
- There may be slight design variances to the cast iron rack ends shown in product images.
- Due to the nature of the product using natural timber, variations in the colour and surface texture may occur.
What’s in the box?
- 2 solid cast iron rack ends in your chosen colour
- Kiln dried FSC accredited softwood or hardwood laths
- 1 cast iron double pulley
- 1 cast iron single pulley
- 10m white cotton rope
- Cast iron cleat hook and screws
- Fitting instructions.
Product Code : 6LABLA
Weight : 12kg