British Wildlife Illustrations Collection
Taking inspiration from the change in seasons from Summer to Autumn, our illustrations are available in two sizes, 20cm or 30cm wide and also available with or without frames.
Each print showcases an animal which is prominent in the end of Summer or the start of Autumn months on the British Isles.
- A busy bumble bee collecting the last of the nectar
- A wood mouse taking shelter in a tree trunk
- A frog wonders whether a dip in the water is too cold now
- A fox roaming the meadows as the early evening light fades away
- A young stag surveying the landscape in the foot of the mountains.
- An owl on the hunt in the moonlight.
Complete the look of your country feel home by adding these stunning illustrations to your wall.
Weight : 2.5kg