These SOLID OAK spindle fruit presses represents fantastic value. These nice quality presses have a beautiful oak base, an oak cage bound with enamelled steel rings, a steel spindle and cast iron press mechanism.
Place your pulped fruit into the pulp bag in the fruit press cage. Then place the 2 semi-circular wooden blocks on top of the filled pulp bag, followed by the padding blocks, then the pressure plate.
Screw the pressing mechanism down onto the blocks until you feel real tension. As soon as you do refrain from turning further and leave in position for a few minutes. You will then see the juice will start to run. When it stops repeat the process.
Sizes and Capacity:
- 290mm x 480mm x 556mm
- Grape capacity per pressing: 10kg (22lb)
- Crushed apple capacity per pressing: 4.5kg (10lb)
- Approximate juice yield per pressing: 2l (3 pints)
- 390mm x 390mm x 590mm
- Grape capacity per pressing: 25kg
- Crushed apple capacity per pressing: 9kg (25lb)
- Approximate juice yield per pressing: 3.5l (6.1 pints)
- 375mm x 650mm x 700mm
- Grape capacity per pressing: 30kg (55lb)
- Crushed apple capacity per pressing: 18kg (40lb)
- Approximate juice yield per pressing: 7l (12.3 pints)
FREE shipping to the UK Mainland (Excl Highlands). All other areas - Highlands, Islands (including Ireland), Europe and the rest of the World please contact us for the price.
30 day money back guarantee
CUSTOMER HELPLINE & DEBIT / CREDIT CARD HOTLINE 01664 500578